Learn How To Cook… and Love It!
Hi, and welcome to Enjoy How To Cook! I’m Melanie, and the first thing you need to know about me is that I love to cook. The second thing you need to know is that I want you to love to cook!
Let’s face it. We have to eat every day. That’s just the way it is. And if you’re like me, that means that you need to cook every day. If you don’t enjoy it, it can become a chore.
So… if you have to cook anyway, you may as well have fun doing it! And the first key to enjoying cooking is knowing how to cook.
When you know what you’re doing in the kitchen, you feel more confident and less stressed. Plus, it gives you more time to notice all the wonderful smells around you!
The more you know, the easier learning something new becomes. When you know and understand your cooking basics, learning more complicated cooking methods is much easier, and much more fun.
So you tell me you don’t know how to cook? Good! You’ve come to the right place. This website is full of information to help you learn to cook, from cooking methods to cooking times to easy recipes.
Everyone can learn to cook. It’s true!
Are you an artsy type? Well, cooking is an art. When you cook, you combine smells, flavors, colors and textures to create a delicious masterpiece. Once you know the basics, you just need to gather your ingredients and let the creative juices flow.
Not an artsy type? No problem. I’m not either. And that’s alright, because cooking is a science, too. Afraid to learn to cook? Don’t be! Just explore our easy how-to articles. You’ll find cooking methods, cooking times, and great cooking tips and tricks that will help clear up the mysteries of fine cooking. We also have some great, easy recipes to get you started.
Do you already know how to cook? So do I! But I’ve found that there’s always more to learn. I know you’ll find some ways to improve your cooking skills and make your time in the kitchen even more enjoyable.
So relax, and take a look around. And get ready to cook… and love it!
- Enjoy How To Cook’s Blog
- Want to know what’s new at Enjoy How To Cook? The Cooking Blog keeps you up to date on all the changes and additions to the site. Subscribe here!
- Best Culinary Schools And What To Look For
- Picking the right culinary school can be tough. The best culinary schools’ programs can vary, and some will be better for you than others. Find out what to look for when picking culinary arts schools.
- Learn How to Cook Chicken: Delicious Tips, Tricks and Recipes
- Chicken is a great, versatile food. Learn how to cook chicken – fried, grilled, roasted, and more! With these simple cooking techniques, the possibilities for delicious dinners are endless.
- Learn How To Cook Beef – Tips For Different Cuts and Cooking Methods
- Cooking beef can be tricky. Learn how to cook beef and get a great meal every time. We help you understand what happens during the cooking process so you can cook any cut of beef to perfection!
- Cooking Vegetables So That They Taste Great
- Vegetables are really good for you, but that doesn’t mean they can’t taste great. If know the right methods for cooking vegetables, your vegetable side dish can be your favorite part of the meal!
- Learn How To Make Soup – All You Need To Know About Cooking Soup
- Cooking soup isn’t hard, and it’s so worth it. Nothing beats a homemade soup! This series of articles will help you learn how to make soup: cream soups, clear soups, vegetable soups, and more!
- Easy Chicken Recipes – Simply Delicious
- Cooking can be a bit scary sometimes, but it really doesn’t need to be. Check out our easy chicken recipes and get started on a delicious meal.
- Delicious and Easy Beef Recipes
- There’s no reason to be intimidated by dinner. Browse through our easy beef recipes and get ready to make a wonderful meal!
- Delicious Homemade Soup Recipes
- Nothing beats hot soup on a cold day. But soup is great any time, from chowders to dessert soups to comforting creams. These homemade soup recipes let you enjoy your own delicious and nutritious soup.
- Easy Dessert Recipes: A Perfect Way To End A Meal
- A bit of dessert is the perfect way to end a meal. It gives a nice closing note, with a delicious sweetness. These easy dessert recipes let you make great, simple desserts for you and your family.
- Picking A Bridal Shower Menu – Tips And Delicious Recipes
- Planning a bridal shower menu can be tricky. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, check out our tips for picking the perfect bridal shower food, and our delicious recipes. Picking the menu will be a breeze!
- Recipes For Christmas Dinner And Helpful Christmas Cooking Tips
- There’s no holiday I love more than Christmas. And part of what makes it great is the Christmas food! So get ready for recipes for Christmas dinner and some great cooking techniques and tips.
- Delicious Christmas Dessert Recipes — Cookies, Candies And More!
- Lots of different treats is one of the best parts of the holidays. These Christmas dessert recipes will help you bake a whole bunch of different cookies, candies and other holiday treats.
- Learning Basic Cooking Skills – Anyone Can Do It!
- If I can learn basic cooking skills, anybody can. I’ve come a long way since I was little, but I’ve learned to love cooking. And I want to pass on that love of cooking by teaching cooking methods!
- Enjoy How To Cook – Contact Me
- Have any questions or comments about enjoy-how-to-cook.com? Contact me via this form.
- Enjoy How To Cook’s Site Map
- If you’re looking for basic cooking methods or recipes, Enjoy How To Cook’s site map is the place to go. All of our pages are sorted by topic to help you find everything you need to know about cooking
- Learn To Cook: Policies And Disclaimer
- At Enjoy How To Cook, our goal is to help you learn to cook, starting with basic cooking skills. Read on if you want to find out more about our policies and our goals.
Read my new recipes
- How to make a cocktail Hot toddy
Hot toddy is a classic drink that will warm you up in cold weather and help you relax after a long day. It is also used for healing, the Hot Toddy drink, tastes great and saturates the body with vitamin C. This tea with whiskey, honey, and lemon is the British equivalent of the more popular grog, punch, and mulled wine, but is easier and faster to make.
- How to make coffee without a coffee maker
Coffee is one of the most popular drinks in the world. It invigorates us and helps us get in the mood for a productive day. But what if you don’t have a coffee maker but really want to enjoy this aromatic beverage? No problem! In this article, I will tell you how to make great coffee without a coffee maker. So, here are a few methods of making coffee.
- How to make sun tea
Solar tea is a great way to make tea without using electricity or gas. Instead, it uses energy from the sun to brew the tea, making it more environmentally friendly and healthy. On a sunny summer day, try making Solar Tea. You won’t need to boil water or use the microwave, you actually don’t even need a teapot. A regular glass jar and 1 spoonful of tea leaves and sun of course is enough.
- How to make lemon water
Lemon is a fruit that contains a whole host of useful minerals and vitamins. This fruit is a bright representative of the citrus family and contains natural organic acids and dietary fiber, which supply the body with energy. The lemon is very popular because of these properties. Water with lemon is a popular method to combine pleasure with health.